Carmen´s House is more than four hundred years old, as it is listed in registers before 1647.
Its restoration was complete because only the outside building walls were preserved. Its restoration as a house typical of a seaside town was observed, thus , it has wood ceiling and floor.
At the entrance, a stone arch reveals us its past. On the the first floor you will enjoy the fireplace in the living room, kitchen and shower with light and rain effect.
On the second floor, there is fireplace and an ancient bath with legs in the own bedroom. There is a whirlpool shower in the bathroom.
From this floor you gain access to a small courtyard with furniture facing south.
- Bedroom with a double bed (1.50 m).
- Fireplace and ancient bath with legs integrated into the bedroom.
- Air conditioning.
- Flat screen televisions.
- Two bathrooms with whirlpool shower, light and rain effect (hairdriers and personal cleanliness set included).
- Living room with fireplace.
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining room.
- Terrace and outside furniture.
- Sofa bed in the living room and extra single bed.
- Free wifi internet.
Prices Complete Guesthouse
01/07 to 31/08, bridges, holidays and Easter
The rest of the year
|One week (7 nights)||700.00€||630.00€|
They can make the reservation of the complete house through three possible methods:
- 1.- By phone by calling any of the numbers (0034) 617889641 - 666393628.
- 2.- By mail, seeking information from firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.- Or using the following booking form on-line: